This page contains brief guidelines on procedures for commonly required certificates & licenses
Application process of Driving License
- Fill application details.
- Upload documents. (Address Proof and Learning License)
- Payment of fee.
- DL test slot booking.
- After completion the above steps, applicants have to take printout of Application form, Fee receipt and slot booking receipt. Applicant will also require to have photocopy of address and Learning Licnense with above application form.
- As per slot booking applicant have to go concerned office with above documents for scrutiny of documents and biometric capturing.
- After that applicant have to attend the Driving Skill Test.
- If applicant get failed, can repay test fee after one week to attend the test again.
- Driving License of Test Passed applicant will be approved by licensing authority and will be sent on given address by applicant.
Required Document for Driving License
- Application in Form No.2. (Filled by applicant by online)
- Passport photograph and Signature for uploading while filling the form.
- Fees as specified in rule-32.
- Proof of address as per rule while filling the form.
Fees of Driving License
- For one class of vehicle (Motorcycle or Light Motor Vehicle) total fee is Rs 700 (Test fee Rs 300, DL issue fee Rs 200 and Smart Card fee Rs 200).
- For Two class of vehicle (Motorcycle and Light Motor Vehicle) total fee is Rs 1000 (Test fee Rs 600, DL issue fee Rs 200 and Smart Card fee Rs 200).