This page contains brief guidelines on procedures for Learning Licenses
Click Here to see the HINDI guideline for Driving License.
Application process of Learning License
- Fill application details.
- Upload documents. (Age Proof, Address Proof and self declaration of medical fitness in form 1 and medical certificate in form 1A for applicants who have attained the age of 50 years.)
- Upload photo and signature.
- Payment of fee.
- LL test slot booking.
- After completion the above steps, applicants have to take printout of Application form, Fee receipt and slot booking receipt. Applicant will also required to have photocopy of address and age proof certificate with above application form.
- As per slot booking applicant have to go concerned office with above documents for scrutiny of documents and biometric capturing.
- After that applicant have to attend the computerized LL test.
- Test result will be displayed on screen after test completed. If applicant get failed, can repay test fee after one week to attend the test again.
- LL can be printed online by applicant after approval of licensing authority.
Required Document for Learner License
- Application in Form No.2. ( Fiilled by applicant by online)
- Medical Certificate in Form No. 1-A.
- Passport photograph and Signature for uploading while filling the form.
- Fees as specified in rule-32.
- Proof of age & address as per rule while filling the form.
Fees of Learning License
- In present for one class of vehicle defined Learning License application fee is Rs150 and test fee is Rs 50.
- For both classes as for Motorcycle and LMV Car fee is (150+150) 300 and test fee 50 is defined. Thus total 350 will have to pay.